Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Reviews

Everytime a new product comes out, I wonder how true the reviews are. And I'm especially talking about the weight loss supplement reviews. In the day of photoshop, airbrushing, actors, etc., it really is difficult to determine what is real and what is not these days.

For any product review (i.e. my lovely new Butler bag), I actually prefer to see a mixture of positive and negative reviews. Of course, I want to see the majority of the reviews to be positive. By having a mixture, it really gives me a sense of the pros and cons of the product. And it gives me an idea that they are real reviews rather than one that is written to make something look good.

Anything that I've read reviews on and then bought, I can honestly say that I've been happy. I took into account the negative reviews and was able to live with it. So thank you to all you honest people out there that make my life a little easier.

No comments: