Saturday, March 7, 2009

Quotes

I'm all about getting quotes. Recently, I've been getting quotes for lawn care. As much as I love my backyard, it's pretty hard to maintain properly when you have 2 kids. Life is busy already. And honestly, when I do it, it can take me a good 3 hours as I do it all by myself. Doing this twice a month on top of everything else is a lot. I am doing quotes this time around because I feel that I paid way too much for lawn service last time. If the same work can be done for less and can bill properly, then getting another quote was worth it.

Then I thought that free insurance quotes will be the next thing if we turn into anything like the states. Of course, pros and cons. I don't know if I could honestly do comparison shopping for insurance...knowing me, I'd miss something big and it would end up costing me big time down the road. However, for those that are savvy enough to read the details of insurance comparison...then good on them.

Maybe I'll have a decent lawn this year...I can hope.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once the kids get older, you can totally make them do some lawn work as well. That's what my dad did.

-Herbert