Sunday, March 22, 2009

Glasses

Ah...it's that time again. Yes, time for me to get some new glasses. I recently got my eyes checked and my prescription had changed. Pretty soon I really will be blind as a bat!! Dang.

Anyway, the family braved the mall yesterday in the hopes of finding some glasses for me. I lost my other pair in Ottawa so I've been left with a REALLY old pair of glasses at home. I'm concerned that if I lose my contacts, I'll have to wear these ancient, broken down glasses. Won't I look good....

Well, 3 stores later and nothing. Part of the problem is a fat ass head! OMG. It's really wide! And all these glasses are teeny, tiny things. The last time I said it was wide, the store clerk didn't believe me. They took out their little measurement thing...she ketp widening it, widening it...oh look, it's just about at the edge! She tried to hide her surprise. And I gave her that "I told you so look."

So, I'm still glassless and hope to find something soon. Maybe a line of plus sized head glasses will come out soon.

No comments: