Monday, March 3, 2014

New Love

I am just giddy.  GIDDY.  Can you hear me screaming it?  Oh, I love hearing about new love. 

But what is making me extremely giddy is me setting up two people and seeing it work.   It was like I had borrowed Cupid's arrow and gave them both a shot.  

These two people are my friends but they knew nothing of each other.  But for whatever reason, I just thought they would be the best match.  And they both were open to it and allowed me to be part of this matchmaking.  

The best part is that this guy is so sweet and a romantic.  Very mindful.  And she just loves this type of old fashioned romance.  They started off with letter writing.  LETTER writing.  I didn't ask him to do it, but he thought it was a nice gesture.  It escalated to a the phone.  

And fast forward to today...they finally met in person.  I was expecting a short date...but a whole day later, they are both smitten as can be.  

I think I should start looking for a dress to wear to their wedding. 


No comments: