Thursday, September 5, 2013

Craigslist

Craiglist - I love you, I hate you.  

When it works, it's fabulous.  But there are just some amazingly mean people out there. 

I put up some items for free because I don't need them but figured someone else would.  Thought it would be more targeted to someone who wanted the item rather than just to Big Brothers or some other non-profit organization that resells donated items. 

But today, I got the meanest, harshest and ugliest response.  Lot of f bombs, calling me all sorts of names and telling me to just throw it in the trash because no one in their right mind would spend gas to go get it.   I've given lots of stuff off on Craigslist for free and everybody has been appreciative.  

The fact that someone could be that mean spirited and spend the time to be that nasty amazes me.  If you don't want it, go on to the next ad.  I'm not asking you to take it.    I couldn't care less that you didn't want it.  Dude...it was FREE.    

Am I pissed?  Absolutely?  I was going to write back but then they would have my e-mail.  At least through the Craigslist e-mail, he doesn't know who I am.   Knowing my luck, he'd stalk me and egg my house.  

Bad karma to that freakoid.   

No comments: