Saturday, August 10, 2013

It's been a while!

Life really does happen and then everything else gets put to the side.  'Tis life!  

In a snapshot (so I can start blogging regularly from my small hiatus):


  • 1D was awesome!  Young kids learning how to perform.  Really, they were 5 kids running on stage and singing.  But it was cool.
  • Figured out I'm going to be stinking poor next year due to vacations.  I know, true first world problems.   I've confirming some trips, but I know that Croatia is a go and renting this amazing house past Whistler.  OMG.  It has its own elevator and movie theatre inside!!
  •  Other trips that I'm working on:  Barbados and wine cruise to California.  
  • Work is good.  My boss completely rocks.  Seriously rocks. 
Those are highlights.  No need to talk about lowlights.  Because really, they're still first world problems and can totally be fixed.  

Hope all is well on your end of things....

No comments: