Tuesday, February 19, 2013

BookIt Follow Up

Well, well, well.  BookIt.  You thought you could quiet me down.  But you haven't.  

Did you know that the hotel actually contacted me?  Did you realize that they're going to their marketing people now to discuss this matter?  Did you know that I let them know of the forums and recent victims of your stupid bait and switch tactics and how you screwed all of us over? 

No, probably not because you don't answer tweets nor do you look at your Facebook comments.  But that's ok.  

Even if the hotel continues services with you, they're going to be more guarded now.  The seed of doubt has been planted in their mind.  And no offence, they're a large enough company that could make a dent in your company if they withdraw their services/contract with you.  

I continue on twitter and other mediums to confirm to others how crappy you are.  I have to admit, it's been kind of fun.  

I don't have much to lose and probably lots to gain...the satisfaction of putting doubts in people's mind of not booking with you.  

I'm sure you're grateful for having dealt with me.  LOL!

No comments: