Saturday, February 9, 2013

Apps

Half of the fun of a smart phone are all the apps you can download for it.  Some are great for productivity...but mostly, for entertainment.  

I recently downloaded one called Airendipity and I just love it.  For those that follow PostSecret, it's kind of the same idea.  Airendipity involves you writing a message and then "sending" it out to the universe in the form of a paper airplane.  Of course, this is all online so these airplanes always fly!  

You can send whatever you want.  I chose to send some messages that were positive and that were my mantras to go by.  And it's neat because you get to see where your messages have been seen and people can add their comments to it.  

I've been reading a lot of messages from others that I don't know and sometimes even compelled to answer them.  Some are fun.  Some messages are extremely sad.  Some are just neat experiments.  In the words of Forrest Gump, you never know what you're going to get.  

I like that I can respond as some are cries for help and some are just so funny that you can't help but respond.  But in all my messages, they've been positive ones.  I think that if you're going to put something out, why not something good?  

Always great to have more positive energy out there.....maybe you'll get my airplane?


No comments: